2011 Small Business Person
of the Year Runner-Up
View Governor Haley's Letter
provides a wide array of wiring repair services and electrical upgrades for homes and businesses in the Columbia, SC area. Projects can range from a basic ceiling fan installation to rewiring an entire house. By choosing Columbia Electric Service, you can be assured that you have hired a team that is competent with your electrical issues as well as respectful of your home or business.
Fixed washers regulators in all faucets. (Columbia Electric Service were) very responsive as I had to postpone this original appointment.
Overall A Rating
Angie's List Review, November 2015
Called for quote, prompt return call and scheduled appointment quote... Price was almost 1/2 cheaper than quote provided by another local electrical business. Found both via Angie's List...
I am very pleased with the quality of work, professionalism of the staff and the reasonable price for the job.
Overall A Rating
Angie's List Review, October 2015
Why Choose Columbia Electric Service?
- We have someone in the office to answer your call quickly. Our office team is standing by waiting to take your call. Call us M-F 8-4 to schedule your appointment today.
- Our electricians show up at the time that is scheduled. We know that your time is important to you. In the event that we hit an unexpected snag in our schedule, you will be notified immediately.
- We can provide you with a free estimate before any electrical work takes place.
- We will leave your home or business neat and tidy. Each truck is stocked with sheets, towels, a broom, dustpan, and a vacuum cleaner so that we can properly clean our work area once the job is complete.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our electricians specialize in troubleshooting wiring in existing homes, as well as installing new wiring in existing homes. We install ceiling fans, can lights, undercabinet lighting, and many other additions to make your home more beautiful and more comfortable.
- We are the preferred electricians for several remodeling contractors in the Columbia, SC and surrounding areas. We have built and kept these relationships because of our dependability and professionalism.
- We have a proven track record of excellence. See what our customers have to say. You can view our testimonials page, our Google Business Listing , or look us up on Angie's List to read our reviews.
- Followup. We call every customer the next business day to see that they were satisfied with the work.
- We are award winning! Patrick Baxley was named first runner-up for the 2011 Small Business Person of the Year Award of South Carolina. Columbia Electric Service has received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 for all of our positive reviews!